so many ways to help save lives
The December Donation Drive is on!
Our winter donation drive is on! It's the only time of the year where we'll shamelessly beg you for funds. Help us reach our goal of raising $15,000 for vetting and behavior costs for 2018. You get some cool perks for helping us out. Thanks in advance, hoomans!
- $30 - Feed a rescue pup in need
- $75 - Get a dog to the vet - we'll send you a Fetch coozie
- $100 - Bob Barker thanks you - help us control the pet population by sponsoring a spay or neuter. We'll send you a t-shirt and can coozie so you can make sure your friends know how awesome you are.
- $250 - Fetch Ambassador - represent, folks. This will help a litter of adorables make their way to their forever homes. We'll send you two t-shirts and two can coozies so you can share that warm fuzzy feeling of helping others with a friend.
- $500 - Littermate for life - now, we're family. Sponsor a littler through foster care and adoption, and oh, name them too. Let the theme ideas start flying. We'll hook you up with two Fetch t-shirts, two can coozies, and a Fetch blanket to snuggle up in this winter. Not to mention, we're including that special feeling you get for being a really good person. Props to you.
According to the ASPCA, as many as 4 million companion animals are euthanized in shelters each year. Nearly 60 percent of dogs that enter an animal shelter are ultimately euthanized.
Fetch Wisconsin Rescue, Inc. is a volunteer-run, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, dedicated to the rescue and rehoming of at-risk dogs. To cover the expenses of rescuing dogs from tragic circumstances, we rely on donations and fundraising efforts. Please consider donating to our mission.
The Fetch foster pups thank you in advance for your support!
Want to support us year-round? Set up a monthly donation below, using PayPal.
#2: Bring Rescue Dogs to Work
We'll bring rescue pups to your work for an hour or two so that your crew can destress and decompress. Fill out our request form and we'll do the best we can to accommodate your preferences. We request a $150 minimum donation for the event.
#3: Shop, Walk, Spoil your dog, offload your stuff
Walk your dog!
Download the app, and walk your dog. It's that simple! Fetch receives a donation per mile walked.
Subscribe to BarkBox!
Use code FETCHWISBBX1 to receive a discount and send a donation to Fetch!
Share your pup's extra stuff!
Email us at email@example.com to donate your gently used dog stuff.