13 winners will be chosen - one for each month of the year and one for the cover. A public vote will be held on Facebook with the 13 winners to select the cover photo. The photo with the most likes will be the cover!
- Deadline for submissions is July 31, 2014
- Digital submissions only
- All photos must be high resolution and must be clear when enlarged to 8.5 x 11 inches. The best way to achieve this is to take high resolution photos with your digital camera (reference your manual for that). After you take them, don't crop, edit, or compress them, send them in as is.
- Photos can be landscape or portrait - if we have 2 great photos that are portraits, they will both be chosen to fill one month
- Photos must contain only dogs (no humans or other pets).
- Photos must be your own - please don't get us involved in copyright issues! :)
- Photos from previous years cannot be resubmitted
How to Submit:
Photos are to be submitted to email@example.com with 2015 Calendar as the subject. Please include the names of the dogs in the file names of the photos. (If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 days of your submission, please contact me at the above email address and we will work out a plan to resubmit.
Cost for Submission:
- Each photo is $3 to submit, or you can purchase 5/$12. Payment can be submitted here.
The 13 winners will be announced on the Fetch Wisconsin Rescue Facebook page on Monday, August 4. A public vote for the cover photo will run through 11:59 p.m. on Monday, August 11.
Calendars will be available by pre-order only. Further details about price and availability will be announced on the Fetch website and Facebook page.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!