Staffordshire Bull Terrier Mix|female|7 years old|50 lbs|Adoption Fee $275
Updates from Foster Home:
Pupdate 2: 10 Reasons why Angel is the perfect best friend:
10. She loves to sit and get ready with me in the morning.
9. She thinks all my cooking is delicious
8. She prefers a girls night in on the couch to a night out
7. She doesn't judge me when I finish a bottle of wine by myself
6. She's learned to tolerate my (feline) friends
5. She doesn't hog the bed
4. She always lets me be big spoon
3. She takes my fashion advice without protest (polka dots forever!)
2. She does her best to keep bunnies out of my yard
1. She's always happy to see me.
If you are a low key and childless couple or individual looking for their best friend, please consider applying for Angel!
Pupdate 1: Angel is a 7 year old, beautiful white Staffordshire terrier. Never in my fostering career have a met such a smart dog! Angel recently completed a three week training boot camp at "Sit Means Sit" Dog Training and we can't believe the progress she's made in that short amount of time. Angel knows "sit", "come", and "place". She loves water and walks great on a leash! Angel has learned to live with cats, but does need to be the only dog in the home. She loves to snuggle and give kisses to her friends, is gentle with her toys and takes treat very gently. She is completely potty trained, and can be left home alone without any problems, but also is fine in crate. Angel would be the perfect dog for a home without children, who wants a smart, loyal dog to snuggle on the couch with after a nice long walk!